Making a “Picture Board” is a fairly easy DIY for the home. I have used cork board in the past, but thought I would try it with an old canvas painting that I was no longer using. I love how it turned out and the bonus was something I was going to throw out became something I love again!
- Painting Canvas
- Fabric (I found mine in the “As Is” section at Ikea)
- Push Pins
- Staple Gun/Staples
- Measure fabric to fit Canvas
- Lay the canvas face down on fabric and staple fabric tightly to the back frame of the canvas.
- Add the ribbon in the diamond pattern, (I started with a large X in the middle and went from there)
- Fasten ribbon to the canvas with the push pins.
- Hang your picture board and add your pics
If you liked this post, please feel free to share it using the buttons below!