Here is an adorable bunny crown you can make with your little ones! This is extremely low difficulty. I would suggest you cut all the pieces ahead of time and then let your child create their new bunny friend!
- Pink, Black and White construction paper
- Glue Stick
- 11×17 white paper (for crown)
- Fold 11×17 in half-length wise.
- Cut paper in half along the fold.
- Glue one end of one half to the end of the other half.
- With your long strip of paper, measure your child’s head.
- Cut off excess paper and glue paper into a crown.
- Cut out black eye shapes.
- Cut out white eye shapes.
- Cut out small black circles for pupils.
- Cut out a pink triangle, and round off corners for the bunny nose.
- Cut and curl 4 black whiskers.
- Cut the shapes of ears with white paper.
- Cut pink inside ear shapes.
- Assemble the bunny.
I hope you and your little ones have fun with this sweet bunny craft!