We all have them, those little mommy confessions, we don’t exactly want to admit to other parents. If you don’t you are either (a) lying or (b) have some sort of super parent power! If it really is (b), we need to become best friends, so you can teach me all you know!
Here are some of my Mommy Confessions. Enjoy!
- I have lied to my kid about a park being too wet, too icy or completely closed, just because I did not want to go! Because honestly going to the park, sometimes sucks!
- I absolutely let the T.V babysit. It is the most reliable babysitter I have come across and plan to have it on speed dial for as long as it works!
- I bribe my kids. If it makes them behave, stop whining, listen or just leave me alone for a moment it can’t be that bad!
- I occasionally sneak treats, without my kids seeing, just so I don’t have to share. Most of the time it’s their treats I’m sneaking!
- I dread the day when Boytactics can tell time, because he has no real concept of what 5 minutes really is. Which means I can get a ton done in 5 minutes!
So there you have it just a few confessions from a tired mommy. I hope some of you can relate, and those that can’t, I hope you enjoy your super powers!
Photo credit: Wikipedia